Woaa… I was surprised when Sarin tagged me in this game. This is the post that she published on being tagged. Actually, she knows that I always got difficulties to make a long writings in English. Therefore, I think she sets me up and encouraging me to do so. Hahaha… 😀
By the way, it’s an interesting stuff! After spending some days, I finished this post and here it is!
Here are some of the rules you need to apply:
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves
- They must answer the questions the tagger has set for them
- They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
- They must then choose 11 bloggers and tag them in their post.
- These lucky bloggers must then be told.
- There are no tag backs
- You are under no obligation to play along, but it is something your fellow bloggers would enjoy and you would too.
Questions I was asked by Sarin:
Q1) If you were on a deserted island, which 5 people would you like to take with you from 5 different professions?
At first, I must need a ship builder, who builds the ship to go out from the island. Then I also need a carpenter to build a house while I‘m waiting the building of the ship. Of course, I need a chef who will cook some delicious foods made of the materials found from the island. Maybe I also need a psychologist to convince that I would not get stress there. The fifth, I will take you to accompany me there.. 😀
Q2) Ever stepped on poop? Human/Animal? Any poop?
Of course I’ve stepped in animal poop at least once in my life. Human poop? Not yet…
Q3) Annoying younger siblings OR bossy elder ones? Choose one, even if you don’t have any.
I am the oldest brother and must rule the game, although it’s annoying them.
Q4) Did you ever puke on anybody?
Oh no, never…
Q5) If there is a blogging buddy in your nearby city, would you go visit him/her?
Yeah, of course! At least having a cup of coffee in some place…
Q6) Why did you start blogging?
Well, because I would spend a lot of money if I had to print out all of my pictures and writings.
Q7) Ever begged for money while travelling?
No, never. I always full prepared before have some travelling.
Q8) One thing you would like to change about yourself?
My attitude, perhaps. I think a bit more courteous would better for me 😀
Q9) One thing you find very annoying in this blogging community/world?
Nothing. Lucky me.. 😀
Q10) One place you’d never like to visit again?
I always enjoy the place wherever I go. I’m sure would get something new there and would be happy to visit there again.
Q11) One thing you regret you had the chance to do but never did?
Working at cruise ship 🙁
11 things about Me :
- I am a hard smoker. Especially, when I work in front of computer. I believe that cigarettes make me smarter.. 😀 LOL
- Coffee addict. I drink black coffee; no sugar about 5 cups a day. Minimum.
- Able to play some music instruments, but no master.
- Never enjoy in the crowd. Moreover, I don’t like party at all.
- Prefer keep silent when get angry.
- Less of self-confident.
- Never had breakfast, and often forget to have a lunch.
- Sleep late and wake up early.
- Love kids. Able to spend all day with the kids.
- I’m not good at managing my daily financial. Sometimes, I get myself no money at all.
- Always wear jeans when out of the house, including at work. Only got one trousers, which neatly folded in the cupboard. Never use them.
Eleven people that I choose :
Questions that I have for you guys:
Q1. Are you left-handed or right-handed?
Q2. How long do you work with your computer in a day?
Q3. Do you believe in destiny?
Q4. What do you thing about Lady Gaga?
Q4. You catch your boy/girlfriend having an affair with other person. What will you do?
Q5. Can you stay away from your gadget for a day?
Q6. Which one do you prefer, twitter or facebook?
Q7. Have you ever suddenly scared of something you don’t understand?
Q8. You are served some foods that no tasty by person you respect. Will you eat them?
Q9. What annoys you the most?
Q10. When was the last time you cried?
Q11. How many children do you want to have?
I hope you guys join in the fun though no pressure!